Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Haunted Prison: Mansfield Reformatory

Last night I went to a notoriously haunted prison, Mansfield Reformatory. I've done psychic readings there for several years for my friend, paranormal investigator and author, Sherri Brake's tour company, Haunted Heartland Tours. (www.hauntedhistory.net)

Even if the spirits aren't particularly active on a given night, the Gothic architecture alone is worth the trip. Spindle's and spires and cupola's, oh my!

But the spirits usually are active. I had something pat me on the head one night on the second landing, just up from the lobby and gift shop. Unexpected AND unwanted! The past week or so has had footsteps, whistling, scuffling feet and touches, all experienced by the staff. Check the place out, they give daytime tours as well. It's definitely haunted.

No comments: