Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

Do You Believe?

I believe. I have no other choice really; it's too much a part of my life not to. I was born with these psychic abilities, and so I don't really know what it's like not to have them.  it caused a lot of problems for me, especially when I was young.

 I didn't understand why I was so scared all the time; that fear, anger, hate, and all those strong emotions could be felt coming from other people. Everything around me came through so strongly, it left me exhausted and fearful dealing with it.
But I thought this was normal. it took years to understand others weren't feeling this stuff.

And right about then was when things started scratching on my bed and locking me in the bathroom. This was too much, and I anesthetized myself in various ways as a teenager. Looking back, no wonder. It still scares me today.

Anybody else have these problems? I'd like to help, I hate the thought of others having to go through what I went through. And I'd like to hear from anyone suffering through hauntings or poltergeist experiences. I'd like to give  some free readings occasionally, and answer any paranormal related questions you have as well. Fire away!

No comments: